Each of them is packed with nutrition that is sure to provide your body the best fuel. Try a
recipe? Tag us, we love to see how you are fueling. Use hashtag #CheerDistrictFueled
- 1 cup old fashioned rolled oats (dry)
- ½ cup ground flaxseed meal
- ½ cup natural peanut butter or almond butter
- ½ cup dried fruit of choice (cranberries, coconut shreds, cherries)
- ⅓ cup honey
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp sea salt
1. Add all ingredients into a large mixing bowl.
2. Using your hands or a wooden spoon, combine all ingredients evenly.
3. Once thoroughly combined, use your hands to grab 1 golf-ball sized ball of mix. Roll the
mixture together, forming into a neat ball shape.
4. Transfer to a large tupperware or plate once combined.
5. Once all balls have been formed from the batter, transfer to the freezer for 30 minutes to
6. Remove from the freezer and transfer to a tupperware in the refrigerator. Consume
within 5 days.
- Packed in fiber
- Perfect pre-practice or pre-workout fuel
Power Packed Toast
- 2 slices sourdough or sprouted wheat toast
- 4 slices deli meat or lox salmon
- 2 tbsp greek yogurt
- ¼ cucumber, sliced
- ½ tomato, sliced
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 sprinkle sesame seeds
1. Optional: toast bread.
2. Add 1 tbsp greek yogurt to each slice of toast.
3. Top with 2 slices of deli meat on each piece of toast.
4. Add sliced tomatoes and cucumbers.
5. Top with 1 pinch of salt and 1 sprinkle of sesame seeds on each piece of toast.
7. Optional: add any other veggies or seasonings to your preferred taste.
- High in protein
- Stable energy supporting breakfast or snack option
Antioxidant Packed Trail Mix
- ¼ cup raw walnuts
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds or pepitas
- ¼ cup goji berries
- 2 tbsp dark chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp unsweetened shredded coconut
1. Combine all ingredients into a small mixing bowl.
2. Transfer to small snack ziploc bags.
- Loaded in antioxidants
- Perfect as a mid-day or lounging snack while watching TV!